With the increase in demand for better quality products with minimum cost, new equipment or machines are being develop using electronic devices to meet individual requirements. One of the devices that have gone through tremendous improvement is the variable speed drive. However, variable speed drives are very sensitive to line fluctuations and other nuisance problems.
QPS Line reactors offer an economical solution to a variety of problems especially in variable speed drive installations. They act as current limiting device as well as filters for electrical noises and harmonics generated from the loads. It is applicable to either the input or the output of the drives.
- Reactor core: 0.5mm high grade silicon steel from Japan
- Windings: 180oC Class H enameled copper wire
- Bobbin: 155oC Class F reinforced polyester sheet
- Inter Layer Insulation: 155oC Class F polyester film and nomex paper
- Varnish: Standard dip varnish coating
- Rated Voltage: 3 X 415V
- Equal to uk: 4%
- Test Voltage: 2500V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Rated Current: Refer to table
- Degree of protection: IP00
- Ambient Temperature: + 40oC